1998-2022 lantab.com Network Studio. All Rights Reserved. 沪ICP备12018245号
It's nothing about worth,it's about love.
这是没有价值,这是关于爱。
I first, after you!
我先上,你们断后!
Who is this young lady?
这位年轻的小姐是谁?
She is me, she and I, and we work together, sir?.
她是我,她和我,我们呢在一起工作,长官。
Are you a man?
你是男人?
Yes, what? I don't look like that?
是的,怎么,我看起来不像吗?
Haven't you seen a man? Where's your father?
你没见过男人吗?你父亲呢?
I don't have a father. Zeus gave me life.
我没有父亲。宙斯赐予我生命。
I can't let you do such a dangerous thing.
我不能让去你做这么危险的事。
What I'm going to do is up to you.
我要做什么可由不得你决定。
Diana, I want to save today, and you will save the future.
戴安娜,我要拯救今天,而你将拯救未来。
You've always been a true love of mine. Be careful, Diana. They don't deserve you.
你一直是我的挚爱,当心点,戴安娜,他们配不上你。
I can not stand the persecution of innocent life. If no one else guards the world, then I will come forward.
无辜的生命惨遭迫害,我不能无动于衷。如果没有别人保卫这个世界,那么我将挺身而出。
You won't like it. The book says men are just tools of procreation, and pleasure in the flesh does not necessarily require men.
你不会喜欢的,书里说男人只是生殖的工具,肉体的愉悦不一定需要男人。
来源未注明“中国半岛真人体育 ”的资讯、文章等均为转载,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性,如涉及版权问题,请联系本站管理员予以更改或删除。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
来源注明“中国半岛真人体育 ”的文章,若需转载请联系管理员获得相应许可。
联系方式:chinakaoyankefu@163.com
扫码关注
了解考研最新消息